2010年12月17日星期五

todaywas nothing like mopping the Oris replica watches men’s room on the Jersey Turnpike

That’s sort of the beauty ofthese mountain bike stage races as some average johnny like me can toe the lineright next to full-on legends.Now when I hear “climbing time trial” I file it in the sameplace of mind that houses “cleaning public restrooms” or “preparing for my taxaudit.” However, the course todaywas nothing like mopping the Oris replica watches men’s room on the Jersey Turnpike. Tacky dirt,bermed corners, almost all singletrack, high alpine finish with a beautifulview of the Ten Mile range and the 4th of July Bowl. At the nastiestpoint of the climb, Mike McCormack, fearless race director, was rooting peopleon by name.

We are just gettingstarted here, but I suspect this is going to be a killer week of racing. Afterthe stage, I threw on a jacket and rode a fab singletrack descent to town. Certainly I am excited for the rest ofthis week to unfold.Now, as promised, I will comment on my new Spot Brand beltdrive singlespeed. SUPER AWESOME is the best way to replica Rolex Sports Models watch describe it. Silent beltdrive, rock solid front end with the Maverick fork, the sublime ride of highquality steel, styled out in white and blue and best of all made in my home stateof Colorado. I’d also like to senda huge thank you to Turin Bike Shop in Denver for some last minute, superreliable mechanic time to put my Spot in ass-kicking order.

Bike riders are dorks, but this thinggets more leering glances than Pamela Anderson in a skin suit. Ok it’s possibleI exaggerated there, but I suppose it depends on the crowd. I am super psyched to put it throughthe paces this week, although the replica Sarcar watch singlespeed may put me through the paces instead.OK that’s it. First day, many logistics, still settling in.Thanks for reading.Mountain Hardwears softshell-like Chockstone Jacket ($100) shoulders the changing weather from spring to summer like a champ. Especially in the Northeast, where the weather can go from sleet to sunshine in one afternoon.

没有评论:

发表评论